Welcome to Gao Peng’s homepage
My name is Gao Peng, a second year Ph.D. student at Chinese University of Hong Kong supervised by Hongsheng Li. Before that, I spent one year in Singapore, working with Steven Hoi. I graduated from Zhe Jiang University.
Great thanks to my collaborators: Hongsheng Li, Steven Hoi, Zekai Jiang, Shuang Li and Jianping Shi.
My research interest is in Reinforcement Learning and Deep Learning.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Question Guided Hybrid Convolution for Visual Question Answering (ECCV 2018)
- Locally Weighted Deformable Neighbours with Video Object Detection (AAAI 2019)
- Contextual Feature Pyramid for Object Recognition(Report 2018)
- Exploiting inside and outside modality information flow for Visual Question Answering (Report 2018)
Practice influential algorithm from scratch by myself.
- Play connect 4 by alpha beta pruning
- Viteribi algorithm on HMM speech recognition
- N Boday simulation acceleration by CUDA
- Decision Tree and Random Forest by Numpy